Currie & Warner are manufacturers of high volume precision brass components. Supplying worldwide to OEM's and second tier suppliers we are renowned for high quality and impeccable service.
Currie & Warner ensure goods supplied are to exact specification. We fully inform customers as to when samples and goods will be delivered and you can be assured we will supply you for as long as you need. We work closely with our customers and have even worked with some customers for over 25 years! Quality is key to the success of Currie & Warner, usually product is supplied direct to customer assembly lines without the need for additional goods inward inspection. By manufacturing product on multi-spindle machines, purchasing raw material direct from the brass mills and continually improving processes ensures the turned parts manufactured are cost effective.
A Reliable Supplier For Turned Parts
Finding a new reliable supplier for turned parts isn't always easy. When sourcing high volume precision turned parts or screw machined parts you may have concerns regarding technical competence, reliability of supply, sustainable future of supply, quality issues or pricing pressure. Worry no more, you can rely on C&W to supply your turned parts.
We have the facilities to produce and meet requirements in a range of different applications. These facilities include:
- High volume production - Multi-spindle Auto's
- Low volume production - CNC turning machines - bar and chucker
- Light Assembly
- Cleaning - Aqueous based
- Design - Production Engineering team to help with component design in order to minimise cost when producing in high volume.
- Logistics - Localised warehousing facilities
- Materials - Copper based alloys for low & high volume production. Stainless Steel and Aluminium in low volume.
- Secondary Operations - Cross drilling and tapping, Laser marking, pressings and
- Surface Treatment - Utilise local plating companies to offer a complete solution.
Currie & Warner's Badges
0 / 2 Badges Achieved
Members who have attended workshops on inclusion in the workplace and improving workplace mental health gain the inclusivity badge. To learn more about becoming a member of the Made in Group inclusivity campaign visit www.madeequal.com
Members who have the passport badge have enhanced membership that includes the option to attend all national events. To enquire about becoming a passport member email [email protected]
Learn More About Currie & Warner
- October 2017
Summer Hill Works, Powell Street, Birmingham, B1 3DH
Tel: 0121 236 8986